I just connected my iammeter and I'm trying to make sense of some of the values I see:
- I have 3 phase system with solar distributed over the 3 phases
- I connected IAMmeter on all 3 phases
- I can now see a negative power reading as its full sun
What I do not understand is:
- It looks like I'm importing 9.111kwh while exporting 12.11kwh while i'm generating around 8681 watt
- it also looks like the power view has later data compared to the grid consumption view. I can see in the power view, data from 09:45Am while in the grid consumption view the latest data is from 08am?
Thanks for your help
If the 3 phase energy meter is installed on the grid side, and the CT direction is installed correctly
1 the negative power reading means it is exporting energy to the grid.
2 the hourly kWh in the graph would not be displayed in real time, it may have 1-2 hours delay.
3 the "current power" displayed in the Fronius inverter portal (inverter power) is not equal to the grid power, except there is no load at that time.
Inverter power = load power - grid power
The direction definition of the grid power:
import energy from the grid: positive,
export energy to the grid: negative.
For example ,if your inverter power = 5kw, and the grid power =-3 kw (exporting energy to the grid )
it means the load power= inverter power + grid power =5-3=2kw.
Furthermore, the chart in the overview page is not refreshed in real-time. The time interval in that chart is 5 mins.
If you want to compare the difference in a time point, please use the upload record in this page