PV Solar and Consumption Monitor

hello! I have already bought one kit with you and I am so glad with it. Now I want to buy another one, but I have a question, because I was watching the video of how to install to monitoring the consumption AND solar pv. So, Can I monitor both process with only one equipament MONO or I do have to buy 2 Mono or 1 3Phase? thanks

Thread Status

Sort replies by:


To monitor both grid and inverter output, it needs at least one three-phase energy meter or two single-phase energy meters.

The specific requirements about the energy meter is determined by whether your system and inverter are three phase or single-phase .

Please refer to 

The wiring diagram in your solar pv monitoring system

Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and contribute.